Are you looking for a company that provides a collaborative environment and the ability to make an impact quickly and often? Are you looking for a rewarding career and not just another job or gig?
Octavia Marketing & Web Design is actively seeking a PPC // Paid Search Specialist who will come into our family and doesn’t hesitant about taking responsibility. It is our goal to hire the right person and quickly (with appropriate onboarding) give them full responsibility of our paid search campaigns (Facebook ads, Google PPC/AdWords, Bing/Yahoo Ad Center). We have built our company based on personal accountability, so there is no “hand-holding” or micro-management here!
We are looking for someone who wants the freedom to build something from the ground-up! Someone who can wants to become our in-house paid search expert!
We need someone who has the ability to play two roles: strategist & implementation. If you are comfortable being both consultant and “do-er”, this position is perfect for you.
Responsibilities (in order of time commitment):
- Manage/Build Client’s PPC (AdWords) Campaigns; account setup, keyword research, bid management, write ad copy, direct writer’s on landing page copy, reporting, etc.
- Manage client’s Facebook Pages: setup ads, provide strategy for campaigns, managing and tweaking campaigns, responding to comments to page/ads.
- Reporting on PPC & Facebook Ads: Experience in pulling reports and compiling them based on business goals/objectives.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team: While our marketing team is small (now), we get s** done.
Skills and Competence:
- 1-2 years of experience in PPC advertising is required.
- 1-2 years experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience building & optimizing Display campaigns in AdWords.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Comfortable reading data and providing clear insights.
- Google AdWords Certification a plus.
- Experience with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule (work from home when you need to)
- Company Laptop (duh)
- Ability to Excel Quickly
- 10 (paid) Days off in December / beginning of January (we take family time seriously)
- A fully stocked “break room”
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply ASAP.