Internet Marketing Specialist
Come, and be an Internet marketing rock star!
You don’t see meetings or jumping to new tasks as a distraction. You’re able to re-focus quickly and effectively. You don’t need to be told what is expected of you when it comes to showing up on time or taking some days off. You have a “teach me everything you know” mentality – you’re a sponge. You’re the person that sat in the front of the classroom because you don’t want to miss anything! In college, you were/are able to juggle school work, your job and extracurricular activities; clubs, volunteering, leadership roles in organizations.
You see a challenge as a learning opportunity. You thank people for giving you a hard time because you know it made you a stronger person and a more well-rounded professional. You’re able to get along with pretty much everyone you meet.
You’re seeking a career, not just a “job”.
You have a mix of both street and book smarts.
You can provide professional references.
You want to be part of a great work family!
- Extremely ambitious and hard working
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Results and detail-oriented
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Effective at managing projects / situations
- Strong time management habits which enable on-time project delivery
- Entrepreneurial-minded a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Advanced analytical ability – you need to be extremely comfortable with numbers and analytics
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Understanding of search engine marketing a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools, Google + and Google Local
- Familiarity with search engine optimization
This position will assist members of the Marketing Team with:
- Heavy data analysis
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance analysis (data-mining)
- Managing and creating/updating all monthly website / marketing campaign performance reports
- Working with team members on a weekly basis to report the status of accounts
- Keyword research for identifying and developing new keyword lists for clients
- Setting up and optimizing local business directory submissions; Google+, Bing Local, Yelp, Yahoo
- Performing on-page SEO
- Assisting with internal and external search marketing
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU CAN GET DOWN WITH, SHOOT US SOME INFORMATION AND WE’LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!