5 Reasons Your eCommerce Website Should Use BigCommerce
Posted September 2, 2014 by Ryan Ours in eCommerce Website
For our eCommerce partners, we’ve chosen to use BigCommerce as our platform of choice – and for obvious reasons! We’ve compiled a short list of our top 5 reasons to move your eCommerce website to the BigCommerce platform below:
- Proven Track Record – BigCommerce is the world’s leading eCommerce platform, powering more than 50,000 online stores to over $3 billion in sales!
- Ease of Use – With BigCommerce, it’s easy to manage your storefront. BigCommerce includes a securely hosted site, shopping cart and product catalog. Even without any previous experience, the BigCommerce administrative dashboard is simple to use.
- Reporting & Analytics – Easy to read and understand graphs, charts and stats are always right at hand in the admin dashboard. From reports around sales totals and conversion rates to in-store search terms entered by your customers, you’re sure to always have the data you need to make well-informed business decisions and measure the success of your efforts.
- Safety & Security – With a BigCommerce store, there’s no need to constantly worry about PCI compliance and security against intrusion. All BigCommerce stores are 100% PCI compliant and use the latest methods available to monitor and protect your site from attacks and intrusions. BigCommerce also boasts 99.99% uptime across their over 50,000 stores. This means your store is always ready to take orders.
- No Transaction Fees – Other eCommerce services may require you to hand over a portion of your hard-earned profits by charging a transaction fee, but BigCommerce doesn’t penalize your success by charging fees. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about hidden costs. What you see is what you get. BigCommerce also doesn’t require you to sign a contract. Your subscription is month-to-month and can be cancelled at any time.
Bonus: Are you currently using Magento Go or Magento ProStore? Recently, Magento announced that it would be discontinuing its Magento Go and ProStore platforms effective February 1st, 2015. BigCommerce is offering free migration and setup for all stores that are currently on either of these soon to be discontinued Magento platforms.
Contact Us today to learn how we can help you create a gorgeous, professional eCommerce website that’s easy to manage thanks to the powerful, easy-to-use features of BigCommerce!